FOCUS & SCOPE
IJSS provides a platform for academics, practitioners, and social development experts to publish their intellectual works. IJSS encourages empirical research, theoretical argument, short communications and commentaries, review and conceptual opinions on social development, policies and practices, relationships and innovations that empower individuals, families, groups, organisations, and small and large entities. Our interest is limited to social-related issues, social interpretations, and emancipation of socially disadvantaged groups, which contributes to creating a socially just, rights and humanity-based context.
This journal is considered an outlet for academic scholarships for all disciplines, including but not limited to the following perspectives:
- Social Sciences
- Cultural Science
- Political and governance studies
- Education and social pedagogy
- Socio-political and economic studies
- Social anthropology and relationship studies
- Management and leadership studies
- Psycho-social studies
- Social health and well-being
- Humanity and social communication
- Language and socio-linguistics studies
- Religion and human discipline
- Social Law and Human rights
- Social Justice
- Management and Digital Innovation
- Social Geography
- Socio-cultural issues, among others.
Definition of Terms
- ERRCDF defines “Sociality Studies” as a socially informed discourse with an iota of socialisation and emancipation tendency involving humans and their relationships.
IJSS publishes one issue per year, and a continuous publishing model applies. Thus, articles ready for publication at any time of the year are immediately made available online on an article-by-article basis.