Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- I am aware that IJER will not consider multiple submissions and redundant publications
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is 1.15 spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I agree to pay the Article Processing Charges (APC) which is currently 200USD (R3 250) if my article is accepted
- I am aware that the article will not be submitted to another journal without a formal withdrawer which must be approved by the Editor-in-Chief via email to the author(s).
Education Research Articles
Section default policy
The Interdisciplinary Journal of Education Research is an open journal and provides immediate open access to its published contents. The copyrights of articles are retained by authors. Articles published are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial NoDerivatives licence, which permits non-commercial reuse (download, read, print, search, copy, distribute the link, among others) of an open-access article, as long as the original author and source are properly attributed, and provided the article is not modified or altered. The authors grant the publisher (ERRCDF) permission and license to apply a DOI to their articles and archive them in databases and indexes such as DOAJ, SABINET, J-Gate, Scopus, EBSCO, ERIC, among others. The authors also grant the journal/publisher permission to publish the articles and be recognised as the original and the first publisher. Authors also grant any other third-party users the right to non-commercially use the article freely as long as its original authors and citation details are acknowledged without prior permission from the publisher or the author
All documents, names, physical and email addresses submitted to this journal platform will be protected and only used for the purposes of the publication and will never under any circumstances be made available to any third party.